Please complete the following application in all capital letters. Fields with an asterisk * are required.
Watauga residents and property owners are eligible for a free Watauga Public Library card. Non-residents can purchase cards. Please contact the Library for details about non-resident cards.
Your Watauga resident/property owner card allows you to check out most books, DVDs, CDs, and magazines from any MetrOPAC library (Burleson, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Keller, Richland Hills, Watauga). Non-resident cardholders only have privileges at Watauga Public Library. Use of Watauga Public Library’s electronic resources is restricted to Watauga cardholders.
This application will allow you to place holds on materials. To enjoy full use of your Watauga Public Library card you must visit the Watauga Public Library in person and bring ID and proof of residency or property ownership to complete the registration process.
Watauga Public Library cannot complete the registration process or issue cards for residents of other MetrOPAC cities. To determine if you are a Watauga resident, go to www.tad.org and do a property data search. Watauga residents will have City of Watauga listed as a taxing jurisdiction.
Except under court order, the Library will not release information about your account to anyone but yourself and others authorized by you. If you would like to allow someone else to have access to information regarding your account please indicate those names on the registration form.
Before proceeding you must understand and agree to the following Library Card Terms and Conditions:
- To abide by Watauga Public Library’s Circulation Policy
- To be responsible for all materials borrowed with the Watauga Library card.
- To pay all fines and fees associated with this card.
- To report the loss, theft, or abuse of this card immediately. I understand I am responsible for all fines and fees and any items checked out on this card prior to being reported lost or stolen.
- To report changes in this account information.
- Watauga Public Library is not responsible for damage incurred to my personal equipment while borrowed items are in use.
By clicking "I agree" to proceed you are accepting these conditions.