Please complete the following application in all capital letters. Fields with an asterisk * are required.
Burleson residents and property owners are eligible for a free Burleson Public Library card. Non-residents can purchase cards. Please contact the Library for details about non-resident cards.
Your Burleson resident/property owner card allows you to check out most books, DVDs, CDs, and magazines from any MetrOPAC library (Benbrook, Burleson, Fort Worth, Haltom City, Keller, Richland Hills, Watauga). Non-resident cardholders only have privileges at Burleson Public Library. Use of Burleson Public Library’s electronic resources is restricted to Burleson cardholders.
This application will allow you to place holds on materials. To enjoy full use of your Burleson Public Library card you must visit the Burleson Public Library in person and bring ID and proof of residency or property ownership to complete the registration process. Information about acceptable forms of ID is here http://burlesontx.com/index.aspx?NID=213
Burleson Public Library cannot complete the registration process or issue cards for residents of other MetrOPAC cities. To determine if you are a Burleson resident, and reside in Johnson County, go to www.johnsoncad.com and do a property search. If you reside in Tarrant County, go to www.tad.org and do a property data search. Burleson residents will have City of Burleson listed as a taxing jurisdiction.
Except under court order, the Library will not release information about your account to anyone but yourself and others authorized by you.. If you would like to allow someone else to have access to information regarding your account please indicate those names on the registration form.
Before proceeding you must understand and agree to the following Library Card Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to comply with all rules of the Burleson Library.
- I am responsible for the selection of materials charged to this or my child’s card.
- I accept responsibility for materials charged to my or my child’s account and agree to return said materials to the Burleson Public Library or contract Library and pay any and/or all late charges and overdue fines for late returns. I acknowledge that schedules of fines or charges are subject to change and that it is my responsibility to inquire about such changes.
- I will notify the Library immediately if this card is lost or stolen, or when I change my name or address.
- I agree that the Burleson Public Library will not be responsible for any damage incurred to my personal equipment, electrical systems, or my personal property while said materials are in use.
By clicking "I agree" to proceed you are accepting these conditions.